When I learned how to balance masculine and feminine energy in my life, I found a newfound sense of peace and wholeness.
I started living life at my highest potential.
In order to have balance in your life, you must learn how to connect both to your inner feminine and inner masculine.
So how can you find a balance between the two?
In this blog post, I will describe how to balance masculine and feminine energy and I will give you 5 steps on how to balance masculine and feminine energy in your own life.
What is feminine and masculine energy?
First, let’s start with understanding what feminine and masculine energy is.
Masculine energy is associated with qualities such as strength, logic, rationality, and assertiveness. Masculine is about quantity. How many, how far, how much?
Feminine energy is associated with qualities such as receptivity, intuition, emotion, and creativity. Feminine is about quality. How do I feel? How do I live? How do I move?
Feminine and masculine energy is not limited to gender!
Each of us has the capacity to connect and embody both of these polarities.
What is the right balance?
The right balance of feminine and masculine energy is different for each person.
It depends on what you need in your life and what feels most authentic for you.
It is not about having an equal balance.
It is more important to find the balance that works for you!
Signs of balanced feminine and masculine energy
Here are signs you know how to balance masculine and feminine energy:
- You understand your inner feminine and inner masculine
- You are not tied only to being in your masculine or only to your feminine
- You are fluid between both. You can choose who you want to be.
- You feel energy, power, and freedom in your life
- You connect to your feminine when you need to
- You connect to your masculine when you need to
- You are not afraid of either your feminine or masculine
🎁 GRAB YOUR Free gift
How to balance masculine and feminine energy:
- Become aware of the masculine and feminine energies within yourself
- Define your ideal balance
- Heal and embrace your masculine
- Heal and embrace your feminine
- Learn how to switch your energy
1) Become aware of the masculine and feminine energies within yourself
The first step is to become aware of the masculine and feminine energies within yourself.
Notice when you are embodying more masculine or feminine energy. What do feminine and masculine look like for you? In your own life?
Start by becoming aware of the energies within yourself.
When I first started journaling about my experiences, I was amazed at how much I had been living primarily from my masculine energy and I had been suppressing my feminine.
2) Define your ideal balance
What do you need more of to be truly happy? Be honest and assess what you want your life to look like.
Do you need more feminine energy? Do you need more masculine energy?
Maybe you grew up in a very conservative town, where masculine energy was celebrated. And you need to come back to your feminine side. To relax, receive and connect in relationships.
Or maybe you need more of your inner masculine. To take action, be independent and make decisions.
Maybe you need to work on both. Become confident in your feminine as well as masculine.
Once you know what you need for your own life, it will be easier to achieve balance.
The key is to define the balance that works for YOU!
3) Heal and embrace your masculine
Now it’s time to focus on your inner masculine.
This is the energy that helps us take action, be independent, and make decisions.
The big part is healing your masculine wounds. Do you see masculine as abusive, domineering, or violent?
If you do, it is likely that you have some wounding around the masculine. This will prevent you from embodying your inner masculine fully.
Start by acknowledging and forgiving these wounds.
Then, start to add in some of the qualities that you desire in your inner masculine.
Here are a few ideas on how you can embrace your masculine energy:
- Rely on yourself to make decisions
- Pursue what you want
- Focus on one thing at a time
- Finish tasks
- Test your physical strength
- Become financially independent
4) Heal and embrace your feminine
This is the energy that connects us with others, allows us to feel our emotions and be creative.
Do you have a wound around your femininity? Do you see the feminine as weak, powerless, or emotional?
To embrace your inner feminine, start by acknowledging and forgiving these wounds.
Then, add in some of the qualities that you desire in your life.
Here are a few ideas on how you can embrace your feminine energy:
- Relax completely
- Redecorate your home
- Let go of control
- Dance, write, sing
- Express yourself through art
- Cry and laugh
- Be spontaneous
- Nurture yourself and others
⬇️ More than 600 women already unlocked their feminine energy ⬇️
Through exercises, audio meditations and journaling prompts, this Transformation Program guides you in unlocking your feminine energy in just 7 days.
5) Learn to switch between your feminine and masculine
Every moment of your life you will dance between your feminine and masculine energy.
You will need both energies to live a complete and fulfilling life.
The key is to learn how to switch between the two energies. This takes practice and awareness.
When you are in a situation that calls for masculine energy, you will embrace your masculine.
And when your life calls for feminine energy, you will switch to your feminine.
If you know how to balance masculine and feminine energy, you will:
- Get things done, but won’t forget to be happy and enjoy the journey.
- Feel all your emotions, but also learn how to use them in a constructive way.
- Know when it’s time to take action and when it’s time to completely chill.
- Set ambitious goals and work hard towards them, but also let go of the outcomes.
- Strive for independence, while also being able to receive.
- Relax after your work is done.
- Stand strong in your masculinity, while not being ashamed of your softer feminine qualities.
I hope you enjoyed these five steps on how to balance masculine and feminine energy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to hear from you!
🎁 GRAB YOUR Free gift